Monday, February 13, 2006

Film Break

I finally finished gathering all of my materials last night and set up shop in Bastok Mines again. Despite all the warnings, I was still amazed at how slow the skillups were. On average, a set of 12 synths would give me about + 0.3 skill.

This is going to take awhile...

I decided to log off early, take a mental health night, and watch a film I've been intending to see for a awhile now: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...And Spring, written and directed by (and starring) Kim Ki-Duk.

If any of you are film buffs, this is a cinematic experience that you really don't want to pass up. It's one of those rare films that conveys ineffable 'moments' that you just can't capture in any other medium. And once you experience them, they seriously haunt you for awhile. One of the few nearly perfect films I've ever seen.

I'll try to resist the urge to watch it again and get some more Alchemy skill under my belt tonight.

No comments: