Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saving the best for last

Last night was pretty uneventful. I was nearly broke so I needed to farm a bit of slime oil and make a few batches of Silent Oil before heading to Beadeaux.

Getting the crest in this place was a breeze, mainly because someone was killing the Ruby Quadav/s in the first room outside of the crest room, so there were literally no obstacles. Walked in, the NM's were miles away and facing away from me, grabbed the crest and warped. 2 down, 1 to go.

I'm not sure if I'll be ready to try the Yagudo crest tonight, since I'm very low on Prism Powders and cash. Hopefully some of my Silent Oil will have sold today, otherwise it might be another farming session tonight, followed by a Yag crest run on Sunday night. I'll be going as WAR/THF and fleeing from the nearest torch to the Brass door. Hope I can do this... if not, I'll nag the LS.

No comments: