Tuesday, September 18, 2007

CoP Prep, Assault, Ark Angels

I've logged in every other night or so for the past couple of weeks, chipping away at various things as best I can, with the help of my friends.

The Roughnecks, to my knowledge, are all ready to fight Diabolos, with the possible exception of Ahmber who I don't believe has a Pso'Xja chip yet. Various time constraints and vacations have kept us from proceeding further, but we should see a Diabolos run sometime soon.

I'm finally close to capping Great Axe (hooray for Besieged!), something I've sorely needed to complete, especially considering the 2-handed weapon adjustment. I'm kicking myself for not having purchased a Berserker's Axe back when they were going for 150k. The update has unfortunately caused a spike in price, 600k now being the going rate. Guess my Gawain's Axe will have to do for now.

Ever happy to bring another DRG into the game, I helped a newcomer to the Roughnecks LS, Rendsoul, in completing his dragon fight.

img_20070907_062919.png

Other nights have alternated between various Assaults (finally got Private First Class! yay!) and gradual Ark Angel victories with the DarkEden group.

img_20070909_065329.png

img_20070909_075636.png

img_20070910_064001.png

img_20070912_064802.png

We haven't had too much trouble, with the exception of the Elvaan PLD/WHM who has been regularly wiping the floor with us.

img_20070909_082741.png

Highlights from the battles include a nasty charm from the Mithra, causing me to kill Feon and Cozmos successively. Fortunately this was merely comedic and not disastrous, since Redwing nuked her to death.

img_20070910_070110.png

Another priceless moment consisted of me trying to kite the Elvaan when Feon went down. I seriously need more kiting practice. Feon gave me some tips, so I hopefully won't blow it on the next attempt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh I had a whole comment typed out but I dont know it didnt post it lol retype it later lol

Faulsey said...

Whoa, ark angels, fun :)

Well, if eating cermet is your idea of fun, that is :\

Shame your not a RDM, if you wanted kiting tips you could go to kazura /grin

Gogo Diabolos! Diabolos is actually quite a fun fight, even with horrible, horrible death :) I remember doing it with CC...